Can Anyone Help Me With Santa Letter ASAP?

elena_398

I am so upset and hurt right now. A member on here last month told me not to order a Santa letter for my 5 yr old. That she could do it for me. She had the program and letter head to do so. I gave her all the information she said she needed and she woud mail it out as if it came from the North Pole. Well, no letter. She no longer comes on here and I have Pm'd her repeatedly and also emailed her to her address. No response for several days. If she by chance comes on, PLEASE send the letter. My daughter is wondering if she has been a "bad" girl as Santa didn't send a letter this year.

If someone else has the way to send a letter, please contact me asap. My daughter is crushed Santa hasn't sent a letter this year. Im very disappointed the member hasn't come through or emailed me. Its too late to buy one off of a site. If you can help me out, I would be forever grateful. I can give you any information you need to make the letter. I pray someone on here makes them and can help me out. Thanks

How old is your daughter?

If she's still pretty young, then I'd say just go to your local WM/K-Mart/Staples/etc. and pick up a Christmas-themed printer paper. (You could also just use a Christmas-themed background to be printed on white paper or color of your choice). Then format it like a normal letter, and set the address as "S. Claus, 1 North Pole Drive, North Pole" etc.

How old is your daughter?

If she's still pretty young, then I'd say just go to your local WM/K-Mart/Staples/etc. and pick up a Christmas-themed printer paper. (You could also just use a Christmas-themed background to be printed on white paper or color of your choice). Then format it like a normal letter, and set the address as "S. Claus, 1 North Pole Drive, North Pole" etc.

My printer is down. Other wise I would have run to get something like that. I can't print anything right now. My husband is trying to fix the problem, but nothing is working as of now. My daughter is 5 yrs old

Do you have a printer? Heres one you can do yourself.

Also my kids all wrote letters a few weeks ago and I just wrote Santa Claus on the envelope, and mailed them off. Well 2 of my kids got a letter back from Santa (I have no idea) Im waiting to see if my other 2 get one before I pass them out BUT I did use this site to make a letter before hand.

http://www.searsportrait.com/StoryBo...D3C2D63BBD1A07

My printer is down. Other wise I would have run to get something like that. I can't print anything right now. My husband is trying to fix the problem, but nothing is working as of now. My daughter is 5 yrs old

Sorry might help if I read all the others before I posted that link to print off of. My minds been a lil loopy lately-holiday stress.

Library? Usually u can print stuff off their computers for .10 cents or so, even if their is pictures or border on it and they print it in black n white, she will be able to color it.

Elena- if you want to pm me with her age, name and anything else you want in the letter, I would be happy to print one out and mail it to you. I don't have a program but I make one for my kids every year and I can make one for your dd. It won't have the South Pole postmark (lol) but I would be more than happy to help. Let me know! I will need your addy too. That was a really horrible thing to do to you and your dd, hope this will help! :D

My neighbor is a Postal Mail Carrier and they make them up every year for kids. You might want to check with your local post office to see if they have something going on there. I hope this helps a little.

Thats what we did. took the letters to post office, got letters from santa in 2 days.

My neighbor is a Postal Mail Carrier and they make them up every year for kids. You might want to check with your local post office to see if they have something going on there. I hope this helps a little.

Ohh yeah, I forgot that they did this last year for my niece. We were shocked when she got mail, and it as a letter from Santa sent by the PO.

Must be where my kids letters came from....the PO. I've only gotten 2 kids letters back and 4 of mine sent one, just wrote Santa Claus on it when I put it in the mailbox. I was puzzled to see 2 letters from Santa Claus LOL. Thats great that they do that. Not gonna give em out until I get the other 2 if they ever come.

Okay, thank you everyone for posting all of these great sites. And thanks to the OP for the thread.

I have a question, I have three children, 10, 8, 4 (almost 5). Do I get them all a letter from the same website or each from different sites? I know my older two will want to read each others letters and am wondering if they will question the fact that they are the same minus their names and gifts. What do you think?

Thanks

patty

Okay, thank you everyone for posting all of these great sites. And thanks to the OP for the thread.

I have a question, I have three children, 10, 8, 4 (almost 5). Do I get them all a letter from the same website or each from different sites? I know my older two will want to read each others letters and am wondering if they will question the fact that they are the same minus their names and gifts. What do you think?

Thanks

patty

http://www.searsportrait.com/StoryBo...D3C2D63BBD1A07

This one has a couple different styles. Its what I did with my kids.

Oh man its not working now :( I wonder what happened!

OK trying this again, should be it I looked it back up.

http://www.searsportrait.com/storybook/storybook_letterindex.asp

we used www.emailsanta.com and it is super cute!

We did this too, and it was really great. My 2 1/2 year old mentioned she wanted a "dress like Dora wears" and they even told a story of how Dora and Boots "visited" the North Pole one time(which was an episode of Dora the Explorer) and it was great, being able to get that response right away.

Dear Aaron,

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Columbus! HO!! Ho!! ho!! Did you know there are lots of elves in Columbus? I hear they like visiting Columbus because there's a special boy by the name of Aaron that lives there! (*wink*).

Well tickle my whiskers, Aaron, you're getting to be quite a big boy! Wow, 17 years old already! Pretty soon you'll be too big to sit on Santa's knee! Well, even though you're getting a little older Aaron, Santa's glad to see you still have the Christmas Spirit. I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you?)

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. ipod nano; 2. xbox 360 and; 3. windows vista. Can I tell you a little secret? I love playing games on my xBox -- reindeer games that is! HO!! Ho!! ho!! They are a lot of fun aren't they! I guess that's why so many good little boys and girls asked for the same thing as you! I just wish there was room in my sleigh to give everyone one. What a great idea! I think I might just have to get Mrs. Claus an iPod for Christmas too! She just loves listening to all the latest tunes after all. I know they're pretty expensive though so I hope the elves have enough of them for me too!

Yum! Smells like Mrs. Claus just pulled another batch of cookies out of the oven. HO!! Ho!! ho!! I'll bet she needs help eating them! Take care Aaron and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 5 more sleeps until Christmas!!

With All My Heart,

Santa

:)