Dell 19" flat panel LCD for $279 with 3 year warranty!

RossMAN

i have this monitor...well the 19'' flat panel(might be different model) ..... good monitor :)

I have owned 3 Dell flat panel LCD's and I've never had a single problem, they definitely offer the best bang for your buck.

My Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW is just stunningly beautiful ... :bunny:

My personal experiences with Dell desktops and laptops have all been very good.

We have owned several Dell Dimension 4100, 4300, 4400, 4500, 4550 and 4600 desktops with no problems. Actually the onboard soundcard on my 4600 died but that's about it. Even if something did break, they usually (mostly) industry standard hardware so it's a quick and cheap fix, assuming the warranty has expired.

well mine was running good then it just kept shutting off. Looked in pc forums and this was a known problem in the 8400's. Dell just denied it till i talked to a American rep on phone and he said yea...theres a prob with the 8400's shutting down. So they just sent out a tech finally to replace motherboard and powersupply but now im stuck hitting f1 key everytime i start it cause says cannot read floppy. Been like that for months but i say, better not call and have tech come back cause he could mess it up even more :eyepoppin lol