Dell Coupon $35 off $300 (Electronics...etc)

msluchie

I can't use this, so hopefully someone else will...

:gd_purple

As a subscriber you'll be among the first to receive special deals and product information from Dell. To show our appreciation we're sending you this exclusive coupon.

GET $35 OFF your next online Electronics and Accessories purchase of over $300 (before tax & shipping) from the Dell Home Electronics & Accessories website.1 May be combined with other select promotions.

Offer expires 11PM CT, January 4, 2006.

Enter the following exclusive email coupon code at checkout or store in My Account to use later:

5HNBV7HNZ9D1CD

i also have 1 to share .. I am not going to use it ..

Here it is ...

GET $35 OFF your next online Electronics and Accessories purchase of over $300 (before tax & shipping) from the Dell Home Electronics & Accessories website.1 May be combined with other select promotions.

: J0QRZJHTH$4DW?

I just got one also and won't be using it.

Enter the following exclusive email coupon code at checkout or store in My Account to use later:

B3C0P2XLN8VSC4

If you need a Dell coupon ... go to:

www.dell.com/holiday and play their "elf stocking" game. You have to register an e-mail and probably answer a few marketing questions each time you play. You will almost certainly get a $45 off $400 coupon or a $10 off $100 coupon each time. Depending on how you answer the questions, you may get coupons for specific Dell electronic items, so stay generic to get the generic coupons ! YMMV, however.

Register multiple e-mail addresses and play until you get the coupon you want. :blush:

Dell e-mails the coupon back to the address you registered. That takes from a few minutes to several hours to happen.

I played several times with different email addresses and put in generic info and NEVER received a generic coupon!!!!

Give me a generic e-mail address and I'll send you a generic $45 off $400 coupon ! They expire soon.

I played the elf game 3 times this morning and got coupons each time ($25 or $45).