Awesome deals at Prime Outlets

misshayley

Well, my DH and I went to the Prime Outlet Mall near where we live. Anyway we went specifically looking for a gift for his 2 sisters, and we didn't find what we were looking for, but I did find some awesome deals.

Bath & Body Works had a ton of stuff 75% off so we got 3 little girl gift sets for 3.75 each, a bottle of lotion for 1.25 and quite a few Antibacterial handsoap Coconut scented for 1.99.

Yankee Candle had their large jar candles for $15.00 each so I got a Christmas cookie one and they also had a 3 candle gift set that are medium sized candles for $10.00.

I was pretty impressed by the deals (or at least what seemed like deals to me.) Guess I'll have to drive the 45 minutes more often.

Did you happen to stoll into the American Eagle at the Jeffersonville Outlet? My local AE at the mall states that the AE at Jeffersonville is not an outlet store. I am just curious if there were any deals there. I go to the Pottery Barn at Jeffersonville all the time, because I can use the PB giftcards I get to buy all the cheap William Sonoma stuff there.

Did you happen to stoll into the American Eagle at the Jeffersonville Outlet? My local AE at the mall states that the AE at Jeffersonville is not an outlet store. I am just curious if there were any deals there. I go to the Pottery Barn at Jeffersonville all the time, because I can use the PB giftcards I get to buy all the cheap William Sonoma stuff there.