BX/PX 50% toys 12/23-12/29

beccas302

Guess I will have to check ours, But it is actually smaller then yours kamarose(hope I spelled that right)if you can believe it.We use to be stationed there and went up to one at Eglin one year ooo What a mistake what a mad house.

Donna:gd_pineap

Ft. Campbell's px have the midnight madnes sale on Saturday. And the last two on the 3rd and 10th were only until 10 pm and not midnight. last week they had the usual aditional 15% off all sale items and extra every 20 - 30 min they were changing extra % for diferent departments from 50% to 15%.

I didn't found anything great, hope you will have better luck.

Ft. Campbell's px have the midnight madnes sale on Saturday. And the last two on the 3rd and 10th were only until 10 pm and not midnight. last week they had the usual aditional 15% off all sale items and extra every 20 - 30 min they were changing extra % for diferent departments from 50% to 15%.

I didn't found anything great, hope you will have better luck.

I didn't find anything great the last two years either and I won't be here Saturday, so I guess I will skip it this year! Thanks for the info.!

Masilke if they try those discounts at mine I'll laugh. Christmas stuff was 50% off when I was in there this week and most of it was gone. I don't think I'll go to this one. Old bx was half as small but had way better toy section and selection overall. I'm sad for this bx. :bigcry:

Masilke if they try those discounts at mine I'll laugh. Christmas stuff was 50% off when I was in there this week and most of it was gone. I don't think I'll go to this one. Old bx was half as small but had way better toy section and selection overall. I'm sad for this bx. :bigcry:

That is exactly why I stayed home last night!!!! We always get shafted here!!!! The bigger BX up north...(waves at Becca!:D ) gets all the good stuff and we are stuck with the left overs..................OH well..............maybey hubby gets a transfer soon.............:gd_phone:

Our midnight madness sale was a joke. There was supposed to be giveaways and they had nothing. They had people fill out slips for a drawing for a tv that they are giving away before Christmas. The funny thing about that is they won't tell you when they are giving away the tv. They are going from bad to worse and they wonder why people sometimes skip them and go to the mall or Walmart.

I went last night, and ugh. I'll never do it again. 25% off Christmas stuff, 50% off trees, an extra 75% off clearance linen plus a few odd assorted things. The clearance linen, there was MAYBE a shelf of stuff (on an end unit) with pillow cases and a few nice throws. They were giving away tickets for a chance to buy an Xbox 360, but you had to be there from 9-midnight, so you could be there for the drawing. I left 30 minutes into it. They've condensed the toy section down from 5 rows to 2 3/4... I'm almost dreading the 50% toys next week! Ugh!