$1.88 vhs movies @ Wal-Mart

ShawnainKY02

Tonight at Wal-Mart they had a bin full of vhs movies for $1.88 each. They were in the electronics department at the store here. They actually had some pretty good titles too. I got the following:

Lone Star State of Mind

Muppets from Space

Men in Black II

Stark Raving Mad

National Security

Mr. Deeds

Legends of the Fall

There were several other titles available too.

I just got an email from my library that they are phasing out all VHS movies. The next booksale (which is in the spring) they will sell all of them then. Can't wait. My sisters kids all have VHS players in their rooms. Hopefully I can get a bunch of the kid movies. I have 4 DVD players in the house and 3 VHS players so I'll grab a bunch for myself. I love their booksale. All hardbacks .50, soft backs are .25, magazines .10, and DVDs and VHS are $1-$2. I always end up spending so much there!

I just got an email from my library that they are phasing out all VHS movies. The next booksale (which is in the spring) they will sell all of them then. Can't wait. My sisters kids all have VHS players in their rooms. Hopefully I can get a bunch of the kid movies. I have 4 DVD players in the house and 3 VHS players so I'll grab a bunch for myself. I love their booksale. All hardbacks .50, soft backs are .25, magazines .10, and DVDs and VHS are $1-$2. I always end up spending so much there!

How did you find out about this at your library? I don't think that mine does it, but it would be cool if it does. I don't think that mine has a mailing list or anything. Plus they always have a small rack of books for sale. I don't think I have ever seen movies for sale though... maybe I just am in there at the wrong time.

How did you find out about this at your library? I don't think that mine does it, but it would be cool if it does. I don't think that mine has a mailing list or anything. Plus they always have a small rack of books for sale. I don't think I have ever seen movies for sale though... maybe I just am in there at the wrong time.

Go to your local library's site and sign up for their newsletter. When I went to my last book sale at the library, I lucked out as the day before is was on, my mom ran into a lady who told her. When I got to my library, I asked when the next one was as I was told they do it 2 times a year. She didn't have a set date, but told me to sign up for the newsletters on the site and it will be emailed.

I get them monthly. And they the info was on there this time. Not sure if every library does this, but it doesn't hurt to try.