Hallmark Jingle Pals Snowman and Snowdog 2004 at Walgreens

sperdue

Hallmark Jingle Pals Snowman and Snowdog 2004 at Walgreens $5.99 with 3 greeting card purchase. There are some .99 cards, so you can get it for under $10 with tax.

I bought one of these last night. It is sooo cute!

The snowman sings jingle bells when you squeeze his hand. The dog howls along with him and they dance.

http://www.commandertrombone.com/archive/images/palbomb.jpg

Thanks! I have the man and woman snow people who sing, and I think I got them two years ago, I missed the one with the dog but I got the one this year with the piano! I just love them! I'll have to go to Walgreen's tomorrow and pick this one up before they're all gone!

Thanks! I have the man and woman snow people who sing, and I think I got them two years ago, I missed the one with the dog but I got the one this year with the piano! I just love them! I'll have to go to Walgreen's tomorrow and pick this one up before they're all gone!

I want the '03 one with the 2 snow people too! I was just looking at it on ebay a bit ago. It's like $18-20 on there. Don't think I want it that bad :)

You may not see any on the shelf (they're on the same isle as the Hallmark cards). The manager had to go in the back and get me one, but he said they had plenty.

Good, thanks. I'll go and pick one up tomorrow. Yeah, the snow people who sing are so cute. The kids have run down several sets of batteries listening to them.LOL But the new one playing the piano is cute, too. I also get the "Hug-a-Bears" at Valentine's! I'm a sucker for anything that Hallmark has that I can get "cheap"!LOL