AT&T offers 50% off Select Smart Phones @ AT&T

angelic680

AT&T offers 50% off Select Smart Phones.

Requires a full 2-year Contract or Upgradde, and also a $36 activation/upgrade fee

*Better than the iPhone 5S (16GB) pricing for Black Friday from Walmart ($190-$75 GC) and Target ($180-$30GC).

Edited by angelic680

I wonder if other carriers will offer this too!? I'm trying to decide if I should take his deal or wait and see what Verizon offers for BF. Because of lack of coverage we need to switch from Sprint to either AT&T or Verizon. Verizon offers better coverage of the two.

imo - i like at&t just bc u have sims cards and can use unlocked phones when/if u break any before your 2 years

However i live in the tri state area so no matter where i go i always have coverage......

Thanks for that info! I didn't know that you could do that with AT&T!

We were happy with Sprint until we moved 3 miles out of town. Our phones are now always on roaming at home so we have dropped calls, delayed text messages, no notification of missed calls, etc. We are basically unable to use them while in our house. I know Verizon service is ok here, and have heard AT&T is as well. I do wish AT&T had shared data plans!