DVD Player

I am looking for a DVD player for my mom for christmas. Nothing fancy as it will be for her tv in her room. Must play movies on DVD from DVD+R discs too. Remote too as she likes to lounge at night and flip through the channels on her tv so Im sure she would want a dvd player with a remote. Im want to be under $100. Thanks.

Wish I knew she wanted one as I was out on BF and I know they had to be on sale! Im not sure what brand is good so I'll need help with that too

How are the brands Cyberhome and Sylvania? Will these brands last a while? Hate for it to break in a few months

My 9 year old and my 15 year old both have the cyberhome dvd players over a year and have never had a problem with either one of them.

I bought a Cyberhome on Amazon.com. $39.99 with a $20 rebate. Plays all burned discs, cds, etc (Progressive scan dvd player). Out of stock of black but if you don't mind silver (like it really matters though), $19.99 isn't bad. Im not sure how to post a link, but PM me if you want the item number