Early Access Sale for Silver Rewards Zone?

lvkvtv

Already checked out and got everything I wanted and a few extras. Much better experience than previous years for sure! There weren't as many things I wanted as in the past, but that's fine. Really wish there would have been a deal on a canon DSLR a little more recently released than the t3i, but I didn't NEED to have one so that just saved me money anyway. Good job Best Buy!

I was able to purchase the things I wanted, and it was a much better experience than in years past.  Do not use Google Chrome, I had issues with the prices changing back to regular price during checkout.  I did a live chat and the first thing they asked is if I was using google chrome.  He said to switch to IE and I had no problems with check out.  Also, remember the prices are listed at the regular price and then changes when you add it to your cart.  I hope this helps.

I had no problems using Google Chrome. All my orders totaled right

Why does Gotta Deal keep posting a link to the early sales?  Can you see them if you aren't a member?  I'm at the basic level, and I get a message saying the sale is only for higher level members.  I think us lower level members will get a chance to buy stuff starting Tuesday.

So, I never got an email, but I had a banner at the top when I logged in telling me I qualified.  Yay!

Unfortunately I don't get paid until tomorrow (well after midnight tonight).  Boo.

But, I have everything in my cart, and also open in separate tabs, and my husband is going to stay up and order them tonight.  :)  Yay!

At the rate I'm going, I'll have all my shopping done before BF.  Then what will I do Friday??   I guess go to Walgreens for more free stuff...

Blue bear. Did you order in time?

No. :( Apparently paychecks aren't credited until 3am, and the sale was over.

But that's okay, I've always been able to get those flash drives on Wednesday night, and at least 3 places will have the PS3, so I'm not worried. Just sad I finally qualified for the preview and couldn't do it!