Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I was on the hunt for one of those Sega Genesis consoles last year and everyone sold out around here.  Maybe I'll be able to get my hands on one this time around if I play my cards right.  DH would love to have one, and I can't justify spending more than $30 on it.

I can guarantee you'll see those in other ads this year. Maybe even one later today...

• Like 3

Can anyone see what the pillow pets exclude? I can't read it on my phone. Thanks!

I'm happy with this one, but I didn't see the buy 1 get 2 free on wrapping paper unless I just missed it. Looking at the ad on my phone so I may have skipped over it.

It says 99¢ for the wrapping paper this year.

Anyone have that Twinkie maker?

nope but it looks interesting.

I'm now OFFICIALLY disappointed with an ad. There is very little even FREE that calls my attention. The Scott paper is decently priced but is the same price this week or next. PLUS, I think we still have ponytail elastics from the last couple of years.

• Like 1

I'm happy with this one, but I didn't see the buy 1 get 2 free on wrapping paper unless I just missed it. Looking at the ad on my phone so I may have skipped over it.

They usually have this on a normal sale ad too.  I know I've picked it up other years not on Black Friday as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

This was my first time doing walgreens. I didnt know there was a 20 transaction limit. I was on my last order so not a huge deal but I have $13 left in reward catalinas. Are they trash?? Does my "limit" reset? Kinda shocked as there were 2 women that had many more items then I did and they still were going but maybe they had it divided into 20?? The one had 2 carts full so would be surprised that they stayed under the 20. Is it something that is from cashier to cashier? Thanks for any info!

I hit that limit last night too!  I did not know there was one.  It is not done by the cashier, it is automatic.  The cashier said she had never seen that either.  But the manager over rode it, and the last 2 went through fine.  They were laughing at me.   :)

You can still use your $13 in RR.  I don't have one in front of me, so I'm not sure what the expiration is, but it will be a while.  You should be good to go back today or tomorrow and spend those.

I came across 2 interesting things.  The Venus razors triggered a $4 coupon to print at the register.  So they paid me a dollar for them.  :)

Also, the last thing I bought was 6 packs of Cottonelle.  That triggered a $3 RR.  I'm not sure what the trigger amount was of those.

There was only one other person there shopping when I got there, and she had a pretty small order.  I felt bad though, it was her first time, and she didn't know to split the orders, so everything and to be returned and redone.  After that, I was the only one there.  I was there for about 1 hr 45 minutes.  The cashier and manager were awesome and patient.  I have both their names for the survey.   :)

Edited by bluebear

I got the free pony tail holders, and two free tubes of toothpaste after Register Rewards. Nothing else interested me. I wasn't impressed. I still have a ton of wrapping paper from previous years, so I didn't need that. I'm actually kind of glad they changed that price to 99 cents each though. The buy one get 2 free never worked right in our local stores anyway. 

I was disappointing with this ad this year. Here's hoping their other ads from now to Christmas will be better. But frankly, Walgreens ads haven't been much good in quite awhile. So thankful we got a CVS = MUCH better deals!