Black Friday Webcast Thread - Details, Schedule & More

bigjimslade

It's a gamble. If it isn't online then you will have missed your chance to grab it at the store. In the past though, I've scored 100% of the deals I wanted online. This year the deal is a little more important to me, so I'm freaking out a bit. WANT THAT IPAD! I was relieved to see Sams Club state the ps3 bundle will be available online--now I just need to get a membership. Ha. 

Let me correct myself...you won't always miss the chance to get to the store and grab your item. If I remember correctly the deals go online a lot sooner than the stores open. Like you said 12am on Thursday, would give you plenty of time to go stand in line.

Hasnt the Ipad instore got the 1 hour guarantee. If ur inline at the store from 6-7, you will get 1  or you will get a card promising you 1 for that price.

edited the time...

Edited by mudd274

Yes, BUT--I don't shop at walmart (I'm looking at Target) and I refuse to go to the store. It will take an hour or more just to get through the door and to the register, by then the guarantee is no good. I'm holding onto the hope that they will be online, just like previous years. 

Good Morning -  I was hoping there is a site I can just input what I am looking for and up would pop a list of stores the item would be on sale, preferably on line, for the holidays.  Does anyone know of such a site?  I am looking for a Tracfone called Samsung Galaxy Centura - I don't even know if Tracfone ever goes on sale.  I also want to get an MP3 player but I can't afford an iPod so something less than $75 is the direction I am headed but I am not attached to any particular brand, just that I am getting a deal.  So if anyone has a thought of where I could look I would really appreciate it.