Memory Cards for Digital Cameras

I bought my sister a Kodak c340 digital camera for her birthday which is on Saturday, I sort of forgot to get her a memory card. Does anyone know of anyplace to buy them really cheap and make sure they work for that camera? Thank you very much in advance from me and my little sister.

I bought my sister a Kodak c340 digital camera for her birthday which is on Saturday, I sort of forgot to get her a memory card. Does anyone know of anyplace to buy them really cheap and make sure they work for that camera? Thank you very much in advance from me and my little sister.

According to Kodak

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=6733&pq-locale=en_US

The c340 takes SD/MMC memory:

(Refresh is good. . .Ross beat me to the punch!)

This one from Newegg should suffice: This is a decent price, but they do go on sale for as little as $20 bucks once in a while. CompUSA - Fry's - Best Buy - Circuit City - and Walmart all carry SD memory cards so feel free to look around.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820160024

512MB Kingston SD Card $18.88 after Rebate $25 upfront

Thanks,

C

Going with what Ross said, you can get SD memory cards at most any retailer that sells digital cam accessories or cameras themselves. Best Buy has them on their site for 10% off right now (and then you could select in store pickup, though shipping is free if you want to wait).

To give you an idea on space, it depends at what quality setting you have the camera set at - but on regular settings, I can take about 150 pics on my 256mb memory card. :) If your sister will just use it for everyday point and shoot, I'd get a 256mb card probably.

I recommend SanDisk (manufacturer). Best Buy has a 256 card for $40. A 128mb card is $26 right now.

Hope that helps some. :)