camping stuff

What, specifically, are you looking for? Are you looking for cheap cheap or cheap prices on good quality items? I'm a pretty avid outdoorsgirl and know where to find some of the good deals. You might want to start with www.campmor.com and www.sierratradingpost.com . Eastern Mountain Sports (www.ems.com) is my very favorite and they have good sales if you catch them right. Most of these also have clearance centers, Bargain Barn, outlet centers on their websites.

Thanks for asking about this, motherof1. I ended up finding a great pair of shoes on Sierra Trading Post and used that code I found for you, lol. The shoes retailed for $80.00 and I got them for $24 delivered with the 20% off coupon! I looked in several mall stores over the weekend for something like them but came up empty handed. Now I should have my new shoes in a few days. :D

Is there a particular item you're looking to get him? My bathroom basket consists of Campmor, Sierra Trading Post, Mountain Gear, EMS, REI, etc. catalogs. My hubby is a BAD gear addict. I think I've created a monster!!! He can usually tell you who has the best deal on any outdoor item.

P.S. If you're looking for some mid-line gear, try Target. Hubby always surfs the endcaps for clearance camping items and sometimes finds some great deals. A lot of our starter gear came from there.