Winn Dixie merchandise 75% off at Big Lots

kfinto65

I don't know how many Big Lots are carrying merchandise from closed Winn Dixie stores but the one in Temple, Texas just dropped the price to 75% off the marked price for all remaining Winn Dixie merchandise. I just bought $160 of grocery and miscellaneous stuff for $40!!! :gd_not_ri

I always check expiration dates on the medicine and food when I'm buying in a situation like that. I got tons of great stocking stuffers. Here is a partial list of what I got.

Juicy fruit grapermelon and strappleberry (or whatever they are) & plentipacks of other gums for .25

tic tacs and candy bars for .17

scunci ponytail holders for .58

Chapstick for .33

crayola twistables and window markers for a little over $1 (depending which product)

Tinactin, desenex, etc for $1.50-$2 (depending on size and brand)

boxes of fruit snacks for .75

When I was preggo with DD#2(but didn't know it at the time)after have taken 4 other HPTests and all coming up negative I still was not feeling very well and me and DD#1 were in Big Lots and they had Clear Blue Easy 2 for 5.00 and I thought I will just pick these up and see how they read for 2.50 each..LOL

Well I GOT A BIG FAT POSITIVE in less than 2 seconds on both of them...I say Big Lots is great!!!!

Yes they sell diapers and wipes and usually brand names