Great deals on Italian charm bracelets, charms & more

couponmamaoftwins

SilverStreet Online is announcing that we are ending all online operations as of December 14th, 2005. If you want to purchase inventory this is your last chance. SilverStreet Online is the creator of the Essenza line of Italian Charm Bracelets which is quickly becoming one of the top brands competing with brands like Zoppini, Nomination, Unodomani, and Boxing.

CLOSING BUSINESS SALE!!!

EVERYTHING IN STOCK 30% OFF

USE COUPON: Save30

silverstreet.net

After 30% discount you can get starter bracelets for $1.40 or charms for $.30

Looks like shipping is $5.00

Just an FYI...didn't see alot of charms that applied to my DD. I had 10.25 in my cart and got this message when trying to apply the 30% off

The discount you've attempted to add is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $15.00.

Still a great deal, just make sure you have $15 worth of stuff in your cart.

I was trying to make a grandchild charm bracelet for my grandmother for Christmas but I kept getting server busy. I guess the site is really busy right now. I also got that you cant used the code unless you spend 15.00. Great deal if I could actually get throught to the site.:(

It took forever, but I finally got mine completely done. I made 2 bracelets and bought 2 other initial bracelets and the total was only $17.77 with shipping! (There were a total of 29 items in my order...) The errors kept coming, but I just kept hitting back and trying again and made it through. :yelclap:

It took me forever....BUT, I was able to order a "grandmother bracelet" w/ 11 birthstones & a another several other stocking stuffers for $20.00 (inc. shipping)

I am so happy...I have been looking to get my step-mother a italian bracelet with all of her grandchildren's stones, but at other sites it was going to cost me a bundle!

Thanks for the great post! :gd_not_ri

AHHH! I need to know ASAP how many charms go on these bracelets.

I am buying this one: Starter Bracelet- Gold Trim w/ Matte

And this one: Italian Stretch Bracelet -White

Anyone have at least a guess how many charms go on each of these?

Please.

Thank you!

Patty

The number of charms that goes on the bracelet depends on how large the person's wrist is. I made a bracelet for my sister that is a lot smaller than the one I made for myself. 18 blank links come on a bracelet, so my guess would be somewhere around there. Hope that helps :)

The number of charms that goes on the bracelet depends on how large the person's wrist is. I made a bracelet for my sister that is a lot smaller than the one I made for myself. 18 blank links come on a bracelet, so my guess would be somewhere around there. Hope that helps :)

Thank you very much!

Patty