Looking for digital camera $75-100 for MIL Xmas

HHW

Didn't decide to get MIL camera until last night, so missed the BF steals....has anyone seen any more good deals, or can someone tell me if they think there will be great deals before Christmas?

Thanks

Under $100 for a 4 megapixel camera? That can't be a very good camera.

I'd rather have a decent quaility 3 megapixel camera, than a low quality 4 megapixel one.

If you want a camera that can print 8x10 photos from, then buy one with as high a megapixel range as you can and just do any cleanup of the images on the computer before you print.

If you're only going to be printing 4x6 photos, then you would probably be better off with a nice 3.2 megapixel camera.

Honestly, you don't need a higher megapixel camera. a 2-3 should get the job done just fine for basic photo needs.

I believe target or wal-mart had a polaroid one for $98 a couple weeks back. I'd go with a Canon, Sony or even Kodak though. I had a Polaroid digital camera a while back and it wasn't very good. I have a small Sony Cybershot now and I love it... there have been a few Canon Powershots for under $200 lately. I'm looking to get my mom one of the $120 Canons.

Just bought my sister-in-law the CanonA410 for 109 at Dell shipped (had 20% off and 10 off 100 coupons)...great price (retails for 150)...can also be had at Circuit City for 120 plus tax using one of the 15 off 100 coupons out there (on sale for 135 right now at CC). It was the best camera that I could find for under 150.

Check posts at fatwallet.com (hot deals forum) for info on the Dell deal which was good as of yesterday.