NIKE socks 1.99 regular price 24.00

Gunnershorthair

I when to the web site and some of the sock are sold out. So I purchased some that were left. When I went to the confirm my order it had someone elses name in the billing address, shipping address and for the credit card info with my credit card number. Please watch out and double check this information I didn't so some else will be getting my socks.:confused: Still a good deal if I could receive them.

Guest Frieked
price is pretty good, shipping is $6.99 so it kinda makes it not worth it, I can get a better price at the outlet malls by me when you factor in shipping.

If you want save on shipping, write down the SKU/Product Number and bring it your local Footlocker or Champs. Have them call their warehouse, and they'll ship it to your house for FREE! But you have to pay tax, it's way better than paying for shipping.

Oh wow,I didn't know that,thanks.

Too bad I am in the boonies,nearest one of those stores is about 2 1/2 hrs away!

Jenn A

They're the same company. I've been doing that since 2002 when I found out. I never order off their sites unless it's 30% off.

Gosh I don't blame you!

We order alot of shoes from there,especially during basketball season!

I am thinking about getting 2 or 3 $100 GC's for my boys.

Their shipping is still kinda steep though.

Jenn A

Yep just buy 51 packages of socks and your all set. Everyone needs 306 socks don't they. :trampolin

LMBO.....actually with my family that wouldn't be a bad idea!!

I have 2 teenaged boys that can't seem to keep a pair of socks for any amount of time!

The other 3 are pretty good with keeping up with them <knock on wood!>

Jenn A