JCPenney Friends and Family Extra 20% Sunday Dec 4th

peacelover222

My aunt, a 20+ yr employee, just gave me a coupon for an EXTRA 20% off almost everything, including Sale and Clearance prices. This is the Associate Discount for Friends and Family, one day only, Sunday Dec 4th

:yelclap:

I can't reproduce the coupun, but if you use 1-800-222-6161 for catalog orders and ask for code amigo OR shop jcpenney.com and check "Yes" under "discounts" durring checkout. The code is amigo

Now the fineprint:

Discount is 10% for Furniture, MAttresses, Electronics, Small or Major Appliances, Personal Care, Floor Care, Infant Furniture, Srollers & Car Seats, and Sporting Goods.

Discount is 15% for Portrait, Optical & Salon Products.

Discounts DO NOT apply to Video Games, Catalog Outlet Stores, Salon Services, Gift Cards, prior purchases, or in combination with any other offer.

My aunt, a 20+ yr employee, just gave me a coupon for an EXTRA 20% off almost everything, including Sale and Clearance prices. This is the Associate Discount for Friends and Family, one day only, Sunday Dec 4th

I can't reproduce the coupun, but if you use 1-800-222-6161 for catalog orders and ask for code amigo OR shop jcpenney.com and check "Yes" under "discounts" durring checkout. The code is amigo

Now the fineprint:

Discount is 10% for Furniture, MAttresses, Electronics, Small or Major Appliances, Personal Care, Floor Care, Infant Furniture, Srollers & Car Seats, and Sporting Goods.

Discounts DO NOT apply to Video Games, Catalog Outlet Stores, Salon Services, Gift Cards, prior purchases, or in combination with any other offer.

With all the "exculsions" Pennys sticks on their coupons, I'm never sure what is "couponable" and what isn't. :D In the Electric Blankets the Biddeford brand says "JCPENNEY VALUE RIGHT: An everyday great price not eligible for discounts or promotions." Does anyone know if this blanket would be eligible for the (20%? 10%?) amigo discount? (Anybody have any experience with this brand?) :crossfing

Now the fineprint:

thanks! and thanks to OUTNUMBERED!

i'll have to look at jc sunday