Hottest Toy for Xmas 2005?

e-bay is selling for a stupid amount. from 50 and up..... Now I love my son,but I do have limits.

Toysrus.com has it listed on there web site,so I wonder if it will be in stock in the near future. One can only hope

That was what I was afraid of. I hadn't been able to find it anywhere off ebay. :(

One thing that my dd has asked for and I just looked to see how much it was is that zero gravity rc hummers. They are out everywhere and cost anywhere from 49.99 to 69.99. We will be getting it for her for her bday in feb. I imagine they will be in stik by then.

The FP Laugh and Learn house is amazing! My youngest, who is seventeen months, LOVES it! He's had it for about six months now and it's the one thing he plays with for hours each day. He loves opening and closing the big door, playing the "radio", ringing the door bell, and opening and closing the windows. I'm sure it's something he will play with for at least another year or so. I was hesitant to buy it, but am so glad I did! It is definitely well worth the $60. I can't believe one store is trying to sell it for $100, though! That's nuts!

I bought that last year (and strangely it was cheaper last year!) for my daughter, who was 13 months old at the time. It is still one of her favorite toys this year, plus her older brothers (ages 4 and almost 6) will still play with it. The neighbor kids (same age group) also love to play with it when they come over. It's one of the best toys I've ever bought! :)

I heard they will release more about 4 days before Christmas. Just curious though...how much did you pay for yours?

I paid $949 for a Premium console, extra wireless controller, play & charge kit, and eight games.

And nobody knows exactly when they are shipping more, but it will be well before XMas. This is prime shopping season and Microsoft knows it.

i guess 20 or so years is the amt of time it takes for things to go away & come back? :g_think:

I don't think it's a matter of things taking that amount of time to come back. I think it's a genius marketing ploy because the toymakers know that the kids that had/wanted them when they were popular before have kids now and will buy them for their kids because of the memories.