Walmart still has BF prices

Cindlu

Our's still had the canister vacs but no stick vacs to be found today. I was wanting to pick up a couple more of them. Also, they still had the three piece pajama sets so I got three of those. They still had some memory cards anfd flash drives. I think they still had some of the $15 appliances.

All of the GameBoy SPs at our WM were gone in a matter of minutes. I talked to a friend of mine who works at WM today. She got to work about 7am Friday and said the store was dead. Then about 10:30am, it got worse than 5am!LOL She said everyone who came in was ticked off because there weren't many things left.

The WM nearest my house (not 24 hour) had TONS of the $5 2 pk. fly wheels (marked down to $3), the $10 cinderella dress-up sets (marked down to $7), lots of the ride-on jeeps (marked down in the 60's), about 6 or 7 of the Little People Sets...the list goes on. The WM I went to on BF was a 24 hour one about 20-25 mins from my house.

~H~

I went after work on Friday and got a doodlebear for 10.00. I went to a total of 7 Walmarts here in search of 2 carebears and 1 cabbage patch doll, but could not find one. I was really bummed! I'm glad someone was able to get one after the fact.

If anyone would be willing to go and get me these things, I could mail out a money order for the cost plus the shipping. *****HUGE SIGH****