Help logitech or plantronics BF bluetooth headset

tamilgirl77

Hello,

I got both logitech and plantronics bluetooth headset on BF for 10 dollars each. I am confused on which one to keep. Logitech is good quality but bulky in size, plantronics design is fashionable but not sure about quality. Any suggestions from experience with both brands would be much appreciated,

thanks,

What about sound quality when there is wind, logitech says there is patent-pending WindStop™ technology.

Since there is no restocking fee, why not open both and try them out?

Maybe the Plantronics is superior but you may prefer the comfort of voice quality of the Logitech. Only you can determine which is better for your needs.

LOGITEC!H!!!

DH works in the wireless industry, he's used both, and LOVES the Logitec one, way better sound quality and it has windstop, the plantronics one isnt as good for noise reduction and soud quality. He's only used them at work to demo them ect before they sell if you end up not wanting the Logitech tho for whatever reason lemme know i'll buy it from you for whatever you paid plus shipping, thats on his xmas list, he's already got the plantronics one.