Sears Giving out $10 GC's on Saturday, December 3rd! Check your local store!

alimfp

the card was only good for today.the receipt printed out a 5 dollar savings off 50 dolars from tomorrow thru 12/9. none of the sales were that good

same here

but i needed a new pair of boots so i got a pair that weren't even on sale :( $53

but with my mom's & my gc they were only $32 :)

I went to Sears today....first time in a long time! I went just for the gift card. I have to say they were very well organized and had security with a mega-phone and everything! Only 100 people showed up and they were giving out 200 $10 gift cards!!! When we got inside...every store clerk was rude and they had absolutly nothing for me to buy! I didn't want anything!!! I ended up buying a pair of pj's! Oh well! They were free!

Thanks to OP for posting this. I didn't get one of the WM cabbage patch newborns but did get a cabbage patch baby today for the same price with the gift card. Neat thing about it is that it has the same middle name as my daughter. I got there about 6:50 and was about 30th in line. They were still passing them out 20 minutes later when I left.

Just got back from using my 2 $10 gift cards I got this morning. I got a Boccerball table (yeah, I know, what's that? Look it up) originally priced $60, was listed on sale for $40, rang up at the cashier for $30, minus my gift cards = $10 for a $60 game table! :D

-Mark-

This morning we went to Sears and gotthe $10 gift cards - 2 each, there were 3 of us but they wouldn't give DD one as she wasn't 18.

They had one DS in stock so we price matched it with the printout from the Target website plus got the 10% difference ($3.00), then used 1 gift card (couldn't use 2 gift cards on 1 item), including 7.5% tax it came to 94.26.

I got a sale paper yesterday from sears its 10% off on Saturday from like 7-11, but excludes several items including electronics, dyson, and a few other things I can not remember them all

that's not good enough for me to get up like that,lol

thanks for the info