Anybody Have th Same Target Probs?

snikerfitz

I was in line at Target and got through the door 2 minutes after they opened and they told me they was already out of the GBA SP's. I also seen Target employees running up to the register with buggies full of sale items to purchase. Does anybody else think that this is unfair or is it just me. I called several of the Targets in my area and had several people tell me they was sold out before the store opened. HMMMMM something tells me all the product that they had went to the employees so why even put the dmn thing in the sale paper. Any suggestions on what should be done or should I let it lay???? :mad::curse: :curse: :confused::argue_mad :argue_mad :banghead:

I was in line at Target and got through the door 2 minutes after they opened and they told me they was already out of the GBA SP's. I also seen Target employees running up to the register with buggies full of sale items to purchase. Does anybody else think that this is unfair or is it just me. I called several of the Targets in my area and had several people tell me they was sold out before the store opened. HMMMMM something tells me all the product that they had went to the employees so why even put the dmn thing in the sale paper. Any suggestions on what should be done or should I let it lay???? :mad::curse: :curse: :confused::argue_mad :argue_mad :banghead:

That seems to have happened at several locations (and different retailers) across the country. I know the BB that was supposed to have a min of $149 computers ended up only having 9 to sell, I am assuming since I cannot confirm this but I can only assume the the other 11 had "pre loaded" crap on them and those were selling for $279 (Emachine). :bs:

I was able to get mine though. I was #6 of 9 $149 Emachines.

That seems to have happened at several locations (and different retailers) across the country. I know the BB that was supposed to have a min of $149 computers ended up only having 9 to sell, I am assuming since I cannot confirm this but I can only assume the the other 11 had "pre loaded" crap on them and those were selling for $279 (Emachine). :bs:

I was able to get mine though. I was #6 of 9 $149 Emachines.

ConGrats to you for getting yours. What makes me so mad though is that I was right next to the $48 ones at WM and thought to myself well the sell at Target is 2 days for sure they got a good many in. YEAH RIGHT they were suspose to get 50 per store. For a 2 day sale did they actually think that was going to be enough

comon now

ConGrats to you for getting yours. What makes me so mad though is that I was right next to the $48 ones at WM and thought to myself well the sell at Target is 2 days for sure they got a good many in. YEAH RIGHT they were suspose to get 50 per store. For a 2 day sale did they actually think that was going to be enough

comon now

Yeah I wish they would have ordered a lot more of the HOT items and had them in stock for selling. I tell you it was a MADHOUSE at our local Target!! But I had a blast Friday!! :2wiggle:

Guest all2tired
Target had most of their BF prices available from Sunday on. People had been buying the GBA sp all week at BF prices. That's probably why they were out of them

That just makes me even more upset I am going to see what I can get done about it. Congrats to all that did get thiers I am just upset that I didn't get mine just unfair practices on Targets part. Had I know that they sold them early I would have been there to get mine to.

Guest all2tired

That just makes me even more upset I am going to see what I can get done about it. Congrats to all that did get thiers I am just upset that I didn't get mine just unfair practices on Targets part. Had I know that they sold them early I would have been there to get mine to.

Somebody had posted earlier in the week to hurry out to Target for the BF sooner. I forget which forum it was in and really don't have the time to look for it but that's how I found out about it.

Guest all2tired
I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my post to sound the way it did. I didn't mean to come across as being rude. It's just that since yesterday, the amount of posts in here has quadrupled and it's would be really hard to find it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my post to sound the way it did. I didn't mean to come across as being rude. It's just that since yesterday, the amount of posts in here has quadrupled and it's would be really hard to find it.

:) ;) Oh no I didn't take it wrong was just saying I wish I had caught it

my neighbor said that when she was waiting outside target (toward the front of the line) she saw employees buying stuff at the registers 15 or 20 mins before opening...i know walmart doesn't allow employees to buy or put anything aside the hot deals while they're working (as per another gd'er), but do they get around this by not being on the clock when they buy? the whole thing seems outrageous to me...employees should have a fair chance to buy things, but shouldnt get first crack at things with limited availability that they know everyone outside is waiting for

I know that there was an off duty walmart employee in line for the lap tops and another daughters was in line ahead of me,When the other employee got off work she then joined us in line, I have no problem with this at all as they are entitled to get on the door busters as the rest of us. I know I was in line since 1:30 Am and the lady and the others daughter was there before me. Walmart employees can only shop when off the clock if not they have some one else shop for them, Nothing wrong with that at all. The also have families and should get the same pricing as us, and wait in lines just like us and at My walmart they did just that

I bought my GameBoy Sp bundle on Wednesday. I saw a post about someone buying one and I ran out there. None were on the shelf, but when I asked an employee, he opened the only box they got in for me. A grand total of 8. He price checked it and they did come up $68 (sale price). So I bought mine then. That left only 7 if no one bought anymore on Wednesday

Guest outrbanx

Well, I don't know about the GBA SP's , but my Target gave me rain checks on four of their 2 Day Sale items with no hesitation whatsoever. They did the same thing last year and I was able to get the item about two weeks later. They are good for, I believe 60 days, but you have to continue to check the store to see if there some of the product back on the shelf. They simply discount it at the register for you.

Of course, this may do you no good now that the sale has ended, but they have treated us more than fairly in the past.