Did you get what you wanted?

nellyhill

The Walmart Carebears thread made me think of this. I thought maybe people could post what they were unable to get and maybe people that have extras could help. Just a thought.

Or you could post your extras to sell.

I could not get the sheets from Sams. I need a Queen and they only had King.

Went to the Woodbury Commons outlets in Woodbury, NY yesterday. It was insane. To get INTO the vacinity of the parking lot took about 15-25 minutes (lost track since we were talking). Then getting through the parking lot and then a parking space was about another 35 minutes or so. Then each store at the outlets we wanted to go to (Timberland, The Gap, The North Face) all had lines outside of the store even though we got there about...14 hours after they had opened :)

At first, my GF didn't get her little timberlands she wanted since the last visdit we took there where they didn't have them, I didn't see anything I wanted in there that I really wanted and besides, it was like a tornado had hit the store from the inside out. Right as we were about to leave (10pm) we decided that maybe the guy who said there were no boots her size was lying and there wasn't a line anymore, so we went back in and she got them. Mind you, she was already happy since I had gotten her new little diamond earrings since her the ones I gave her last year were 'lost' by someone else.

It was such a bad night afterall...except that I'm now sick.