Met a Gottadeal member in line :)

Mara

Well this site helped me get the oh so wanted CP dolls. I was in line at the PX at roughly 3:30 chatting away with those around me when somehow GottaDeal comes up and the girl behind me tell's me she posts here and had been on the site a bit. I thought that was so cool. Well turns out her friend another GottaDealer is at Walmart since they open at 5 and would head to the PX soon as she got out of there. I jokingly said have her get me a CP doll. She asked if I was serious and I said yeah sure if she will do it. So she called her cell and these wonderful gottadeal boardies got me that CP. It was awsome. Thanks to my Gottadeal angels :)

Mara

Well this site helped me get the oh so wanted CP dolls. I was in line at the PX at roughly 3:30 chatting away with those around me when somehow GottaDeal comes up and the girl behind me tell's me she posts here and had been on the site a bit. I thought that was so cool. Well turns out her friend another GottaDealer is at Walmart since they open at 5 and would head to the PX soon as she got out of there. I jokingly said have her get me a CP doll. She asked if I was serious and I said yeah sure if she will do it. So she called her cell and these wonderful gottadeal boardies got me that CP. It was awsome. Thanks to my Gottadeal angels :)

Mara

Hi Mara:D Hope you got everything yesterday, we did great.

I didn't see you at the Px line today:g_shrug:

There you are :) yup I got most of what I was after. Picked up the cordless phone $20 DVD player Cinderella DVD 2 fleece throws (cheap though and have resulted in fuzz balls everywhere lol) Stick broom hand mixer PM the tide from walgreens lol. Then was off to walmart where I was shocked to find it pretty much dead. They swept in like nuts and by 7:30 it was VERY quiet there. I got a lot there they had all the door busters still except the laptops (of course) Cabbage patchs (thanks again sooooo much) and care bears but everything else was still there. I was very surprised. I did not go back to the PX today but will probably be there for the gift card bright and early sunday morning lol. I want the walkie talkie things :)

How did your shopping go? How was Target you get everything you wanted there and at the PX :) Hope it went well :clapping:

Mara

So how early did they line up this morning? I woke up and my friend I was going with (she wanted the camcorder) decided it was to early and to cold. Well they didn't have anything other than the gift card and my preggo butt was so sore I went back to bed after I talked to her at 3am and she said no lol. I plan to be there in the morning though. Will you?

Mara

Oh and the PX opens at 9 tommorow so I don't have to get up as early YAY. Hummm wonder what time I should be there to be in the first 100. 6:30?

Mara

I was there at 4:15 and it was great much wormer than yesterday. I was

22nd and i think they finish with the GC at about 5:30. They did open only one door and they were giving numbers one person at the time. A lot more organized. I'm still wondering about tommorow since they open at 9 i think more people will come because they can just take the kids with them.

What time do you think we should go?I totally forgot that they open at 9 :)

I was thinking of getting there at 6:30. I better go to be now huh :) I just hope I don't feel like I did this morning. pregnancy was getting to me I was so tired and nausous. I think I over did it Friday lol

Mara

Ft. Campbell? I live in Russellville- two counties over in Logan. What a small world.

Lol next year we need to have a FT Campbell buyers group. We will stake out a person at the PX and Walmart and other places so we all get all the door busters lol :greenappl

Mara

Lol next year we need to have a FT Campbell buyers group. We will stake out a person at the PX and Walmart and other places so we all get all the door busters lol :greenappl

Mara

Hi Mara how are you feeling today? I didn't see ouy at the PX this morning.

I was there at 6:00 and was 10th and got my third GC. Finaly i was able to get my TV. I just wanted 20" one for my dd room i got her $190 flat panel JVC with the 20% coupon and the GC i paid $75 .

Hi Mara how are you feeling today? I didn't see ouy at the PX this morning.

I was there at 6:00 and was 10th and got my third GC. Finaly i was able to get my TV. I just wanted 20" one for my dd room i got her $190 flat panel JVC with the 20% coupon and the GC i paid $75 .

Wow great deal. I haf=d a bad preggo night and day today I think its the weather or I just very over did it friday lol. tired nasous all that fun stuff. I wanted to get up early and threw up and hubby told me no way was I going out just so I could spend the rest of the day in bed sick. So I am home and glad I stayed because while this pregnancy has been better than my last two I still have my ugh kinda days and wow is today one of them. I so wanted those walkie talkies for $20 lol. Oh well maybe some prechristmas sales will come about :) Glad you got such a great deal :)

Mara