• Sears
    • Costco
    • Frys
    • Radio Shack
    • Sams Club
    • Home depot
    • OSH

Guest lolwtfbbq
all retail stores are horrible. major corporations dont give a damn about the consumers. best buy tried to scheem and scam any way possible.

Carson Pirie Scott, i ran into the same problems as msomnipotent. The lines to the escalators weren't so bad but the coupons were good on very few things! The lines to check out were very long but I expected that, especially when people kept going back to find something they could use their coupon on.

Menards here was just as busy. BUt i felt it was because of the good deals and I was able to get what I wanted as for lines they were big but I saw they had every cash register open plus they even had some sort of portable one open. so they made the effort in my area. I don't think they could have done more I had a blast the hysteria and rush was neat.

I'd have to vote for Menards as well! We have two in our area and we tried to go to the smaller one on our side of town at about 8AM.

We lucked out with a parking space right up front - but it didn't do us alot of good as when we walked inside it was chaos.

No carts left - none - and the lines of people with carts and flatbeds stretched to the back of the store - at least!

We turned around and left - we went to Walmart on the busy side of town instead and had no trouble! Go figure! :gd_detect