Kohls - Very Pleasent BF Experience

rchristiansen

Yeah to Kohl's! I couldn't get out super early for anything today, but I went to Kohl's to pick up my requisite small appliances for Mom, Sis, etc...

I had to take my DD(3) (I was not exactly sure I wanted to do that). But I simply waited for my stroller shopping cart and a lady was nice enough to give it to me when she was done. The aisles were not crowded with merchandise, it was easy to maneuver with the cart and I got alot of creative gifts - Like the Price is Right DVD Game (How fun!).

Then there was a SUPER long line at the check out. But it went FAST. The manager directet traffic and I was out of the line in less than FIVE MINUTES! :yelclap:

To top it off now I have another $50 to spend there next week with the Kohl's "Cash" ;)

I was at my Kohls prior to 5am, and being that it was rather chilly, they allowed us to go into the initial entry right outside the doors. The employees would pop their heads out every little bit to make jokes. Finally one of the ladies popped out and said she'd be unlocking all the doors and stepping back, that when her arms were down we could go in - so that both sides of the store had a fair shot at coming in at the same time.

People started going on, the carts were lined up as you went in. I got really lucky and went in on the side that had the portable DVD players (that's what I was there for) and as I walked up there were about 5 left and I grabbed one, kept going and picked up stuff for my mom. By the time I got to the back of the store I heard someone say all the DVD players were gone. Yay for me!

I then went and grabbed another thing on the list and then started meandering around to kill time. My mom was meeting me there, so about the time she got there I got in line so she could look around while I did the line waiting. Last year we were in line for an hour - so I was prepared for that - but they had it going fast today, and we were out at 5:45. Just in time to pull across the parking lot to Target and be in line for their opening.

Overall - good experience - the employees were in great moods, I saw a number of them in the back of the store helping people find things - very nice.

:g_thumble

same thing at mine - very long line, but employees were very friendly. one got me a bag to carry my things in when she saw i was kicking stuff along the floor as we moved up in line, & someone was running back & forth near the registers directing people to whichever register would be available next...even tho the line stretched to the back of the store, i only had to wait 15 mins