Very disappointed in Wal-mart

pinkroses4mommy

I got to Wal-mart at 3:30 and got in line for the laptop. There was one line going into electronics for all electronic purchases. They had the entire electronic department roped off and the only way in was through the line. They only had 24 laptops. After they started checking people out, they split the line and brought people from behind us up to check out, so people behind me got a laptop, but I didn't!! It really ticked me off. I called the manager and complained, but of course, he said that there's nothing he can do. I have been shopping black friday for years, and I know that the stores can't do anything about the number of items that they receive, but they can be fair. If they were going to split the line, they should have waited until all the hot items were gone, or gave out tickets to those first in line. I think I will email Walmart and complain too. Hope all of you had better luck.:rant:

Most definitely complain!

My WM did a pretty good job. But we had gotten there and staked out where everything was before it got hectic. There were a few items that were hard to find.. like the Videonow which was at the electronics desk, which none of the 6 of us thought it would be.

Absolutely complain!! I cannot believe that there isn't yet a logical solution to a lot of these problems.

I wandered for quite a while today. I know that for some items people grab as many as they get their hands on, and change their mind later. Not the super deals like the computer, but a lot of the electronics always end up being set aside, or returned to their area before long. I was able to get the dvd/vcr today by waiting a little while.

I bought the gameboy advance for my daughter today there. They had opened the display case and left it open for everyone to get the gameboys, they were sold out in under 5 minutes.

I'm checking out and it rings up for $79, she tells me I took the wrong one, that one isn't on sale. So I had her get the manager, he says that the gameboys that were on sale were in a different location of the store, not in the display case. I told him the employee opened the case and said to the whole crowd, the gameboys are here, it's not my fault or problem that she opened the wrong case and sold the wrong gameboys. He was not happy but gave it to me for the sale price. I'm not kidding when I say at least 100 people grabbed the wrong gameboy. Hope they have the spirit to fight it out and not just say ok.

Guest all2tired
I would complain too. My walmart I think did pretty well. They had chairs set up as soon as you walked in the door. If you had to stand, you knew you weren't getting one. They only had 14. I didn't want one but if I had wanted one, I would have been there to get a seat.

You have a legitimate complaint. The manager could have handled it more fairly. If you were there first, then you should have had the right to buy the electronics item before the people in back of you. Why in the world would he have split the line like that? It makes no sense. Sorry that you had a bad experience. I don't like Wal Mart because they always treat the customer like we are the lucky ones to shop there. I don't like that kind of customer service. :rant:

Got to WM around 3am. Small line in electronics. Figured for laptops. Well at 5 all the shit flew off the other items and everybody yelling where's the laptops. Somebody from WM had said eariler this was the line for laptops. Well this ass manager decided to wait 5 minutes to bring them out. I broke off while my buddy waited. they started handing out to another line in electronics. People were pissed.

Screw Walmart

Frank