Grrrr....

m61376

People can be so inconsiderate. We were at CC at midnight, and were number 12 and 13 in line. As soon as the manager came to give out the vouchers, people came out of the woodworks- friends/relatives and we got zilch. We could have gotten an e-machine desktop, but just missed the laptop. First and last BF line for me...:mad:

When I was in line at Best Buy, the lady in front of me was walking back to the line from her car (her sister was holding her spot in line) at the same time they started handing out tickets. She got a ticket for one of the $149 desktops. As she started walking back to her spot in line people around there pointed it out and the manager made her give the ticket back. WTG BB for not letting people skip in line!

People can be so inconsiderate. We were at CC at midnight, and were number 12 and 13 in line. As soon as the manager came to give out the vouchers, people came out of the woodworks- friends/relatives and we got zilch. We could have gotten an e-machine desktop, but just missed the laptop. First and last BF line for me...:mad:

Same at our CC. We thought we were fairly close to the front, until 4am when employees came out to hand out the AOL agreement info. People showed up from everywhere. "Aunt Maggie's sister's cousin's brother's neighbor was holding our place in line." Whatever!!

When we pointed this out to employees, they said they were looking into it. They didn't care. Ya know, I give those guys that work retail props for having to work days like today, but this was the rudest bunch I've ever seen.

That's ok, Dell just got me as a customer. LOL

Same at our CC. We thought we were fairly close to the front, until 4am when employees came out to hand out the AOL agreement info. People showed up from everywhere. "Aunt Maggie's sister's cousin's brother's neighbor was holding our place in line." Whatever!!

When we pointed this out to employees, they said they were looking into it. They didn't care. Ya know, I give those guys that work retail props for having to work days like today, but this was the rudest bunch I've ever seen.

That's ok, Dell just got me as a customer. LOL

At least you aren't stuck with AOL like you would if you signed that agreement.