roll call: who's awake ?

peanut92973

I'm up!!!

I was worried... between getting up early yesterday, cooking all morning, eating all that turkey...etc I was afraid I'd sleep in but I set 2 alarms and left my cell phone alarm on and right next to my head.:D

Its freezing here but I'm just about to head out the door. :tongue1:

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all get the deals you are after today.

Julie

Guest unicron
Just got up 5 minutes (2:02am) ago, I'm heading to Best Buy soon. It's raining, so I'll need an umbrella. My biggest concern is finding a parking space close to the store. I'm getting a Lite-on DVD recorder and Nero 7 software at BB. Hope I get these two items.

Just got up 5 minutes (2:02am) ago, I'm heading to Best Buy soon. It's raining, so I'll need an umbrella. My biggest concern is finding a parking space close to the store. I'm getting a Lite-on DVD recorder and Nero 7 software at BB. Hope I get these two items.

Good luck, if you're on the west coast you might have a chance.

People started getting in line at 8-10PM.

I woke up at 4:40 all on my own (weird pregnancy thing) so I threw on some clothes and was out the door in under 2 minutes, lol. It took a few for the car to warm up in this cold weather but I pulled into the Kohl's parking lot just as they unlocked the doors. It seemed that many were running for the jewelry counter tickets, so it was a pretty straight shot to toys. It was fairly crowded, but not rediculous, and people were really nice about helping me to keep my towering pile of toys balanced, lol. There were a few brutal ones, but for the most part everyone was nice. There were plenty of toys for all of the good little girls and boys. :)

I stopped for bagels and was back home by 5:40 before anyone noticed I was gone.;)