The Official "WHAT I GOT!" Thread!

alimfp

I didn't get anything, but went with my sister who got:

$149 eMachines at BB -- waited since just before midnight at BB and were the 5-6 or 6-7th people in line

3 of the $5 Care Bears w/ DVDs at WM -- went there after getting out of BB and got there just in time to wait for someone to pull out of their parking spot, so we ran in expecting it to be a madhouse... As soon as we reached the toys I found a yellow care bear just thrown where it didn't belong, so I grabbed it "just in case". I finally found someone with more CBs in her cart and asked her where she had gotten them, so she told me and we headed there where there were maybe 5 left on the palette (only had the pink w/ hearts and pink w/ rainbow left also by then, but we still had the yellow one we held on to)

Looked all over for the Cabbage Patch newborns that they had for $10, and couldn't find any... Finally when we were about to head to check out, we passed through the toy aisles one more time and my sister caught two ladies debating on which CP to get rid of because they had gotten one too many... so my sister asked if they were getting rid of one and if she could have it so they picked out the one they didn't want and gave it to her... then on our way to the checkout line, I was scanning the sections by the registers and spotted a CP on top of the magazines, candy or whatever, walked over and grabbed it and on we went... only thing we didn't get that we had wanted was the Little People Zoo.

So we came home with:

BB $149 eMachines

BB 2 - $3.99 DVDs (Cat in the Hat & The Grinch)

WM 3 - $5 Care Bears

WM 2 - $10 Cabbage Patch newborns

Walmart - Deep Fryer, Chopper

Best Buy - Anchorman DVD

OfficeMax - CD case

Target - Trivial Pursuit, Air Matress, Family Guy DVD

Hechts - Purse

Sears - Auto Emergency Kit

NY & Co. - 2 Sweaters, Shirt, Cami

Belk - Shoes

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - Caramel Apple

Think that is all.......

WM: Leappad plus Writing, vacuum, stickvacs, cat litter (needed it), prelit tree

Sears-My first craftsman tools

Shoe Carnival-Tennis shoes (saved $23)

Old Navy-pants for my nephew, reindeer and santa hats for my dogs

JCP- pants for the hubby (saved $25 per pair), gift for my sister (saved $160 on it WOW!) can't say what it is since she comes on here

all in all, got what I went after.

^^

\__/

I had to have gotten one of the best deals EVER on Black Friday!! Kmart had Star Wars Battlefront II ($50 game!) in their flyer under the $12.99 games and I figured when I got there they'd have up a sign saying it was a misprint or something, that they meant for it to be the 1st one. I went to Walmart 1st and they had a handout saying they matched competitors ads, so I told the Walmart guy to get me out the game then handed them the flyer & they matched it no questions asked! Of course I got everything I wanted to get at Kmart at the Black Friday price at Walmart and didn't have to get trampled doing it!