A different Best Buy tickets question...

~Hannah~

I know our BB will pass out tickets between 4:30 and 5 am, when they open. If I am able to get the tickets for the 2 items I want, could I then go to Kohl's for the 5 am opening there and return to BB afterward? I guess as long as I complete my BB purchase before noon I should be safe, right? I want to pick up a couple of toys at Kohl's, and I'm afraid they might sell out quickly. I really wish Kohl's was not opening so early tomorrow!

Thanks,

Hannah

I'd say yes but it might be different at your store. Usually at mine they'll hold the item for you until about 11 am then they sell it to whomever wants it. Just ask the guy thats passing out the tickets and they should tell you. Just be sure to get back to BB asap. A couple years ago mine got a big fine for letting too many ppl in so they only let a certain amount in at a time so theres a long line to get in the store till noon or later.

Yes, you should be fine. Once you have the tickets for the items you can come back up until the doorbuster sale period ends. Although I'd suggest getting back there by 11 to claim your item. Don't forget to factor in travel time. I know here it can take an hour just to get out of our mall parking lot.