Server EXTREMELY Busy Tonight

Brad

Tonight is traditionally the busiest time of the whole year for the forum, so expect slowdows and the occasional "server busy" error.

One request: if you get the "server busy" error, do not keep refreshing every 2 seconds as that just makes things worse. Be a little more patient with the refreshing.

We're doing what we can to get as many people on the forum at once as possible.

If things get really bad, we may go to the "emergency" PDA/cell-phone "lite" skin, so if you see that, don't be too worried. You can still read & reply to posts.

If things get really bad, we may go to the "emergency" PDA/cell-phone "lite" skin, so if you see that, don't be too worried. You can still read & reply to posts.

Honestly, don't be hesitant to do so, I could care less about interface on a forum for 12 hours, and I'm sure others wouldn't mind. I just want to be able to read and post.

Honestly, don't be hesitant to do so, I could care less about interface on a forum for 12 hours, and I'm sure others wouldn't mind. I just want to be able to read and post.

I agree. I'd rather have a slimmed down interface with which I can actually read and reply to posts than one that keeps giving a server busy message.