Walmart is bringing out their BF items

scarface

I was so mad today. My supercenter Walmart had the Cinderella BF dress outfits on display right in the aisle and also the sabers. BOTH were coming up the BF prices. My sister-n-law and I grabbed what we wanted and made our way to the cash register. When the girl tried to scan them, the register came up: DO NOT SELL. She thought there was a recall as she said that happens when there is. She called the manager and she said those were the BF items and they weren't to be sold. I replied that if its on display on the shelfs and the price scanner comes up with the price, it is and should be for sale. She actually said, Sorry, nice try. Come back tomorrow! Took the items and walked off!!!!!!!!! I was so upset. Now if I dont get them tomorrow I will so pissed off

I was so mad today. My supercenter Walmart had the Cinderella BF dress outfits on display right in the aisle and also the sabers. BOTH were coming up the BF prices. My sister-n-law and I grabbed what we wanted and made our way to the cash register. When the girl tried to scan them, the register came up: DO NOT SELL. She thought there was a recall as she said that happens when there is. She called the manager and she said those were the BF items and they weren't to be sold. I replied that if its on display on the shelfs and the price scanner comes up with the price, it is and should be for sale. She actually said, Sorry, nice try. Come back tomorrow! Took the items and walked off!!!!!!!!! I was so upset. Now if I dont get them tomorrow I will so pissed off

man i would be mad

if it's not to be sold then AT LEAST there should have been signs saying so. Otherwise they are not standing by their word or whatever

UGH! :( My Super Walmart was not supposed to close and now they are closing at 3 am to put everything out and re-opening at 5 am... I went after dinner to try and figure out where they'll have things, but things weren't out and nobody was around to give me info! I'm gonna be there by 3:30 and just pray I get a laptop!!!! Luckily it is not cold this year so I won't be freezing out side here in South FL!

Carly ;)

I have a few Wal-Mart's in my area, all are supercenters but one, I have called all of them, the supercenters have 30 laptops the non supercenter has 12 but it is the only store in the town. I am going there at 2am with my thermos and camping out. I expect everyone else to drive the 30 miles so they can hit all the stores. My luck is that eveyone will think like me and head down to the small town.

She actually said, Sorry, nice try. Come back tomorrow! Took the items and walked off!!!!!!!!! I was so upset. Now if I dont get them tomorrow I will so pissed off

This happened to me with the laptop. some idiot stocked it like two weeks ago and i tried to buy it. they even called a manager over to override so she could do the sale. Since I had worked there before she looked at me and said 'you should know better, you can't buy blitz items before the day after thanksgiving' and i told her they shouldn't have them on the shelf if they are not going to sell it. i'll be camping in about 3 1/2 hours to get it (and trample anyone who gets in my way):fryingpan:flame::2bat:

Im heading to a different Walmart tonight. The supercenter I was at is closing at 7pm and not reopening until 5am. So I would have to wait outside. Another super walmart is close too. I called them and they were shocked they were closing. She said as a supercenter, they are open 24/7 and I could go in anytime into the store but can't touch any BF item. Thats fine. Just didn't want to freeze to death while waiting for sale time. Its 19 degrees out and with wind chill, its in the negative. BRRRRRRRRRR

That is such b.s. I used to work at walmart and technically they should have had to sell them to you. If the merchandise is out early then it is there fault. I would have been so mad...I went around my store on wed. trying to find stuff out early..:mad:

Funny, I went to my Walmart and found the care bears and the fisher price zoo sounds on the shelf, so i tried to put them on lay way , but it said ,item can not be sold, but the manager said , it was their fault that they were sheved so she would hold them in the layway area for me to retrieve(purchase) on bf at the advertised price

Guest general41391

Here are my stops:

1. COMPUSA

2. BEST BUY

3. WAL-MART

I am already finished with Compusa and I am getting ready for Best Buy. I am going to walmart because I want the simpsons dvd and a printer for my new computer I am getting from best buy