walmart laptop ze2308wm on ebay now! HOW???

Guest dma02

That laptop has been for sale at several Wal-Marts I've been in......one in Statesboro, GA, two in Savannah, GA, one in Augusta, GA....all these stores had them in stock and for sale as of the end of last week. I suppose someone found a Wal-Mart with them in stock and purchased it at full price ($688 was the price around here) and is going to pricematch on BF.

Would have done the same thing except we're after the $150 eMachines and the $199 CC lappy.

That laptop has been for sale at several Wal-Marts I've been in......one in Statesboro, GA, two in Savannah, GA, one in Augusta, GA....all these stores had them in stock and for sale as of the end of last week. I suppose someone found a Wal-Mart with them in stock and purchased it at full price ($688 was the price around here) and is going to pricematch on BF.

Would have done the same thing except we're after the $150 eMachines and the $199 CC lappy.

The CC laptop is going to be ~ $450... one of the instant rebates is if you sign up for a 12-month subscription to AOL...

someone is prolly putting up before they actaully buy it.......... its a simple supply and demand isssue. this way they can have the auction end before all the other people sell theres on ebay...

for example last year i purchased the western digital harddrive from bb i went on ebay the day before the average price was 90-100 the next day bf

and all of sudden the ebay market avg price fell to an avg of around 60

so this person is prolly taking the risk that will get the laptop and if not then they could allways cancel the auction