LOCAL NEWS TO REVEAL SPECIALS

Guest general41391

Guest general41391

In about 45 minutes, one of my local news stations is going to reveal "Black Friday" deals...I will post the information they give later. (I'm sure most of it we all already know...but then again...you never know!)

:gd_pineap:bounce_fl:greenappl:bunny:

Local news at noon frustrated everyone by showing that they already have the paper, with all of the ads, and they advised us that will be highlighting some deals... tomorrow! BFD.

Amazing how you can get the ads in advance when the owner of the TV station also owns several newspapers.

It helps that we're in TV Ratings period - all reporters - TO THE MALL!!

My local news had a segment but on 2 other black Friday sites. They took the prices to the local Kohls and asked an associate if they were the correct prices and they were. They talked about some toys, luggage and suggested you look the flier over carefully.

Guest general41391
Oh, it was nothing much...it was local deals. Like on clothes (I mean good deals, but it is only local for MICHIGAN residents)

My local news teased me the other night saying they were going to let us know how to find the good deals for BF. So I watched the 11:00 news only to find they were just telling people about this and the other sites. D'oh! I already know about them. I wanted some new intel!