15-20 Min Laptops at Wal-Mart

Bobafett73

This is just a guess and every Wal-Mart store could have less or more. I am guessing that Wal-Mart supercenters in smaller areas with populations of around 10-15,000 will be receiving in 15-20 laptops. Our area with a population of nearly 70,000 will be receiving 33 laptops according to the electronics dept mgr. The store 50 miles from me will only be receiving in 20 and their population is around 12,000

Both mgrs from each store said that the laptops would be given out near the electronics counter. This makes sense since most of the electronics items from year to year have been along the back isle also called Action Alley by Wal-Mart employees.

I believe that it will vary from store to store on exactly how much they get in. For the stores that do a lot of business they will see more, the ones that don't do very good could see less. I work for the Wal-Mart in Rapid City and everyday it is a zoo in there. There's even talk of building a second supercenter here. So I'm thinking areas with bigger populations would receive more, but I could be wrong about that one. I think it all depends on the volume the store does.

I hope that helps anyone who was trying to figure out how many their wal-mart will get in. Again this is just my opinion and it is not to be taken litterally.

Good luck to you all in getting the laptop, etc...

This is just a guess and every Wal-Mart store could have less or more. I am guessing that Wal-Mart supercenters in smaller areas with populations of around 10-15,000 will be receiving in 15-20 laptops. Our area with a population of nearly 70,000 will be receiving 33 laptops according to the electronics dept mgr. The store 50 miles from me will only be receiving in 20 and their population is around 12,000

Both mgrs from each store said that the laptops would be given out near the electronics counter. This makes sense since most of the electronics items from year to year have been along the back isle also called Action Alley by Wal-Mart employees.

I believe that it will vary from store to store on exactly how much they get in. For the stores that do a lot of business they will see more, the ones that don't do very good could see less. I work for the Wal-Mart in Rapid City and everyday it is a zoo in there. There's even talk of building a second supercenter here. So I'm thinking areas with bigger populations would receive more, but I could be wrong about that one. I think it all depends on the volume the store does.

I hope that helps anyone who was trying to figure out how many their wal-mart will get in. Again this is just my opinion and it is not to be taken litterally.

Good luck to you all in getting the laptop, etc...

I was told my wal-mart go 25 to 30 in :)