Walmart PM guide

T0mmy

I haven't seen it yet, and I thought ti would be really advantageous if we had a list of everything that Walmart has that other stores also have for doorbusters. I figure anyone can post anything they plam on PMing at WM so everyone doesn't have to spend the time looking things up. Sorry, I don't have anything to start off the list, which is another motivator for starting one ;). Remember that it has to be a price without MIR or they won't PM it.

Office Depot Tracphone 1100 $14.99

BestBuy PS2 Ultimate Spiderman $29.99

DVD's @ BB for $3.99, $5.99 & $9.99

Video Games @ BB for $4.99 & $9.99

GBA & Nintendo DS games @ BB for $9.99

Kodak C360 camera which is $130 at BB ($225 @ WalMart)

Bratz stylin head is on sale for $9.99 at Toys R Us ($24.99 at WalMart)

office max batteries for 3.99 per 8 pack aa & aaa, and 4 pack c & d

Star Wars Millenium Falcon Lego Set at Target is $49.99.

Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land, Cuties, etc are all 3.88 at Target

SONY PSP @ meijers $199.00

V-smile carts. $14 from Target

lite Brite flat screen $4 Target?

Nintendo DS games (Mario Kart, Nintendogs) $28 @ Target

??? Panasonic PV-GS19 Mini DV Digital Camcorder $150 @ CC ??? - Can't make out the model for sure, but they seem like the same camera.

Phillips 51" Widescreen Rear Projection HDTV - $799.99 @ CC

Palm Z22 Handheld PDA - $79.99 @ Comp USA

Tide Ultra Liquid 50oz - $1.99 @ Walgreens

Grand Theft Auto, Tiger Woods 06, Virtua Tennis & Harry Potter Goblet of Fire PSP Games - $34.88 @ Target

24 Season 3 Dvd set.. BB has it for $19.99 (WM $54.97)

Star Wars Millenium Falcon Lego Set at Target is $49.99. Walmart site says they carry it.

Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land, Cuties, etc are all 3.88 at Target also. Just a little cheaper than the 2 for $10 at Walmart and you don't have to get a pack - you can choose what you want.

Hope that helps - Also Fred Meyer ran a coupon in their circular that gives 20% off ALL camcorder and video tapes until the 26th. Do they honor coupons as part of price matching?

I don't have my master list at hand, but this is what my Walmart has I can pm. I'll edit for store and price.

V-smile carts. $14 from Target

lite Brite flat screen $4 Target?

Friday Nite Lights DVD

Seinfeld dvd

Charlie and the... DVD cc?

The Grinch dvd TRU

Well, I went through the ads and updated the list with what I thought would be the hotter items that you can PM. I obviously didn't go through them all, and it was more of a skim, so if you have any more, post up so I can update it.