Walmart open on thurs???

sapphire

I saw a report on the news this morning that the Gov of Mass is requiring Walmart to shut down on Turkey Day....They were going to be opened???

Any other Walmarts gonna be open on Turkey Day??

Does this mean KMart is now closed for Turkey Day??

What is this Gov thinking :shock:

walmart is open 24/7 every day of the year except christmas day, I know mine is going to be open, my sister has to go in to work at 2am to help with in store crowd control. No the governor has no authority to shut down a store. (unless of course he declares a state of emergency, BF may qualify for this :lol )

I was wondering if there are going to be any secret deals on Turkey day at the supercenters. Our supercenter is going to be open on Thanksgiving and they are not closing at midnight. The Toy lady told me yesterday that the Black friday sale deals will be on palets with black fisqueen all over the store and opened at 5, well we know that never works :D

yeah, palettes wrapped up until 5 am, my store (sister is a csm there) says they have no plans to pass out tickets, but they will tell everybody what is on which palette. 5 am, an associate unwraps the palette and let the elbows fly!