gymbucks

so, i just received my first gymbucks and discovered the fine print:

they are good for a certain period of time

i'll have to spend $25 oop to use the $25 in gymbucks

i can't combine with other discount codes

but i can use them on clearance items. (which, of course, are the only ones i buy!)

wouldn't it be cheaper to NOT use these bucks? and wait until i can use a discount code on clearance items and not have to spend what they want me to?

i'd love to hear from some experienced gymbucks/gymboree shoppers.

tia!

:)r

I always get sucked into using my gymbucks too. But I agree that they are a rip off, you end up spending $50 to get the coupon, then you have to go back and spend $25 more to use it?! Not a great deal, in my opinion, unless you were already going to spend $100 there! The good news is that they are good at the outlets.

wouldn't it be cheaper to NOT use these bucks? and wait until i can use a discount code on clearance items and not have to spend what they want me to?

:)r

Yes, but if you already shop there it's easy to do. Especially in store when you like one of their whole lines you can save a lot. My sister does very well there with her gymbucks and coupons, although I swear she's been able to combine, so maybe check the b&m store.

Yes, but if you already shop there it's easy to do. Especially in store when you like one of their whole lines you can save a lot. My sister does very well there with her gymbucks and coupons, although I swear she's been able to combine, so maybe check the b&m store.

what's the b&m store?

I love Gymbucks! I've been using them for the last 6 years. I was so glad when you are started earning them at the outlets and even better when now that you can spend them at the outlets. If I figure Gymboree is going to get my money one way or another. Plus they are such good quality. I bought my son jeans from there and the Polo store and the Polo store jeans are already in the trash thanks to a hole in the knee.

I love gymbucks too. I shop there alot and figure they are going to get my money anyhow so I might as well get a deal. The gymbucks are better than just using a coupon code because using the gymbucks you are basically getting 50% off. They never have coupons like that.

The J bucks from Justice are the same way.

• 3 weeks later...

"wouldn't it be cheaper to NOT use these bucks? and wait until i can use a discount code on clearance items and not have to spend what they want me to?"

Well, guess that depends on how much you plan to buy. Most gymbo coupons are 20%.

If you look at gymbucks purely as $25 off a $50 purchase... that is like having a "coupon" for 50% off.... if you spend $50, which I usually can do easily at Gymboree, and I too only shop their clearance.

No, you cannot combine gymbucks with any other coupons, not even in b&m stores.