Best deal on GBA SP for BF????

JanetThomas1

I am not sure which store I want to run to for this item. I am trying to purchase one for my five year old son, so some of the package deals seem to be better than just the GBA at Wal-Mart. Maybe I am jsut trying to avoid Wal-mart! Any suggestions? I think I am leaning toward Target, but they are not doing doorbusters, open later and won't PM, so I would be missing out on other things!

Thats what my problem is. I need some items at walmart, but I want the GBA bundle at Target. Their 6am opening is screwing my timing up. May have to suck it up just to make sure I get it as thats the most important thing on my list. The super mario advance 2 game included with it runs for $30 by itself. Thats on my daughters list so that bundle at Target will get 2 items off her list with one purchase and save me tons of money in the process

I'm also leaning towards the bundle at Target. Target and Toys R Us opening at the same time is really screwing me up, though! I think I will run into Target first to get the GBA only and then literally run over to Toys R Us (same parking lot) to get the other things on my list.

Thats what my problem is. I need some items at walmart, but I want the GBA bundle at Target. Their 6am opening is screwing my timing up. May have to suck it up just to make sure I get it as thats the most important thing on my list. The super mario advance 2 game included with it runs for $30 by itself. Thats on my daughters list so that bundle at Target will get 2 items off her list with one purchase and save me tons of money in the process

Why don't you PM the Target GB bundle at Walmart? Walmart will be PM'ing all deals that they have in stock. I'm sure that bundle isn't an individual package...

ot: is it just me, or are there not really any decent deals for nintendo ds this year? i was sure some store would make a killing with 15 or 20 bucks off on the unit alone (not these bundle things)

the kid in me got quite excited seeing the price of sp at walmart ($48 i think) - i'm quite tempted to get one for myself (i figure i deserve it, since all i ever had as a kid was the old green-screen clunker)

Why don't you PM the Target GB bundle at Walmart? Walmart will be PM'ing all deals that they have in stock. I'm sure that bundle isn't an individual package...

It is an individual ackage pand I got it on 11/22 at the BF price. Go to target in the morning and look for it. They will sell it to you for the ad price.