HOT! Many Toys R Us BF Items ONLINE NOW!

Brad

Is GottaDeal a Toys R Us affiliate? Just want to make sure that when I buy something, I do it through the correct link.

-Mark-

Yep. ToysRUs / Amazon are the same.

Thanks to Aaron for letting us know about these new ones :lolrun:

Nice job!

Doh! The things I want to get are the ones that aren't online yet, just my luck.

Same here...

Just curious...do you think if I go ahead and put the item in my cart will it automatically update for the BF prices and I can just check out as soon as they post the BF prices?

Thanks AARON!

following link for the tru buy online now for the craig dvd player with free dvd 19.99 or less but when i get to site it doesnt say anything about the free dvd. i also cant find where i can buy the protection for it that tru offers. anyone have answers please

still waiting for any answers does anyone know

The MP3 player

The MP3 Player isn't $29.99 yet (which is why it doesn't have the "ORDER ONLINE NOW" red text by it).

If you are referring to what I posted about the price changing in the shopping cart, the lower price will show up in your cart only once Amazon/ToysRUs makes a price change. You can keep it in your cart, and once they lower the price there will be a yellow box with red text saying "the MP3 players price has decreased to $29.99...."

The MP3 Player isn't $29.99 yet (which is why it doesn't have the "ORDER ONLINE NOW" red text by it).

If you are referring to what I posted about the price changing in the shopping cart, the lower price will show up in your cart only once Amazon/ToysRUs makes a price change. You can keep it in your cart, and once they lower the price there will be a yellow box with red text saying "the MP3 players price has decreased to $29.99...."

the MP3 player isn't linked to the correct one... the BF one for $29.99 is http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0008FUCLO/qid=1132717070/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-5758798-5880658?v=glance&s=toys

this is the one in their BF ad and it has been marked down already