Amazing Deal @ Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg IL

VonnegutFan

This is directly from the Woodfield website:

"EARLY-BIRD HOLIDAY PAJAMA GIVEAWAY

The first 100 pajama-clad early bird shoppers to arrive prior to 5 a.m. on Friday, November 25, at the mall's Door 1, next to Todai Seafood Buffet, still wearing pajamas, will receive a free Woodfield Gift Card valued at $50 and will also receive a pair of wearable reindeer antlers, distinguishing them as true paragons of perennial present-purchasing."

The first 100 pajama-clad early bird shoppers to arrive prior to 5 a.m. on Friday, November 25, at the mall's Door 1, next to Todai Seafood Buffet, still wearing pajamas, will receive a free Woodfield Gift Card valued at $50 and will also receive a pair of wearable reindeer antlers, distinguishing them as true paragons of perennial present-purchasing."

That is awesome! I would do it.

Way too far for me to go. Chicagoans have a disadvantage there.

Way too far for me to go. Chicagoans have a disadvantage there.

Really? Where in Chicago are you? Last week I drove from Lincoln Park to Palatine in a record-breaking 17 minutes (obeying all traffic laws), so I know it can be done! And this was around 11-ish on a Saturday. I doubt there will be much traffic on Friday.

But there is a Circuit City, Best Buy, CompUSA, and Target :). (Not directly in the mall, but surrounding it).

I've been been to that part of the area. Only the mall and Streets of Woodfield. I can't go to a place that I'm not similar with, I'll be lost and go home empty handed.

The "L" is our rapid transit system... It short for ELEVATED... We have rapid transit subways as well as miles of track above ground. Woot.

Yup. Good ole L. It never lets me down...well they actually do.