What is the WORST place to avoid on BF?

saturnboy01

What is the worst store to avoid on BF?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst store to avoid on BF?

Frys for those who have it. If you recent had a Frys open up prepare for madness.

Every year they have some junk that is normally priced people go crazy over them. Lines snakes through the store sometimes even reaching the back of the store.

I went to WM two years ago and nearly got hit with a cane by some old lady because I got a dvd player and she didn't. I was already in the checkout line b4 she got into the store and she blamed me for them running out lol.

I've been to BB a few times and its bad but not as bad as walmart. Last year my friends were in and out of there within 20 minutes while I had to wait in line in the computer department for 2 and half because all of the rebates were taking 5 minutes each to print out. Too bad for my friends that I drove :-)

I'll be heading to BB this year hopefully it will be better but we all know thats not gunna happen

The title is mean to say what is the most unorganized store to avoid.

If I titled it "best" store it would have to be a store that is in order and has their crap together unlike WM.

It's late and I am bored, but I am an English major so I am being picky.

You are wrong. When you say, "What is the worst store to avoid" you are saying what store not to avoid.

The worst store to avoid suggests it's the worst idea to avoid that particular store.

"What is the best store to avoid" suggests your best option to avoid a store, which is what your intention of the thread is.