I can't tear myself away from the forums!

RossMAN

Just make sure they accept coupons because if you pay full price you'll be :2banned2:

I can't even afford one w/ a coupon...lol. Been trying to find a job since I moved here in August. Not having much luck...:( . So you'd think I would have a spotless house but w/ 3 kids under 5 and me being attached to GOTTADEAL 24/7 I can't seem to keep up...lol.

I've got company coming on Thursday. I haven't been able to get on much today because it's my last day of work for a week and I "had" to find my desk before I left. I hope to be a good girl this evening. I plan on going home and cleaning house tonight. I will not allow myself to turn the computer on until that is finished!!!! But once finished, I can spend the entire day tomorrow checking things out and maybe late this evening. ...Trust me it's gonna be hard but if I don't then I won't get enough sleep Wednesday night to carry me thru until Friday night.

Guest fun_4_u_nme

I had no idea there were any problems on the site, I have been able to get online and research this site with no problems, in fact its awesome !

Chris

Guest Deals4Me

I litterally rolled outta bed, gave my hubby the curtosey 15 minutes...and then headed here... I am soooooooooo addicted.

I havent even REALLY cleaned...

I made the cranberry sauce last night to let it set for 24 hours...mainly cause I knwo I will forget it today.

My mom in law was supposed to be here, well she cant make it. EVEN though I was willing to drive 30 miles on way then back, then back and forth again tonight to have her help. OVER 100 miles just for some help. errrr