Big Lots Sale Started Today

dmintelsgt

From what I can tell... I took the list from here posted as BF ads and looked them up, the stores in my area are offering them starting today... you can look up the ones in your area: http://www.biglots.com/

scroll to the bottom and click on Register On Line, then type in your zip code... the stores will come up and you can view the ads or have them emailed to you! :yay:

Michele :usflag:

My Big Lots is closing. They had a few of the Friday things, but not all of them out today. They had the watches and the Hot Wheels toys, but none of the barbies yet. as a plus, I get an additional 20% off of the already awesomely low sales prices!!

I bought my nieces a Karaoke machine CD type for $32, and a bunch of boy infant toys really cheaply like the little tikes sound truck set for $8 :-)

Sorry! Just talking about the other discount stores!

I did find the lights and holographic metal Santa Train and Santa Reindeer for $19.99 each. They Didn't have the T'giving day or Day after Items out. I scoped out some sale Items I wanted along with the set of annimated reindeer. I think they open at 6am.

Happy Shopping all!

Jacquelyn

Guest Deals4Me

FYI... You can get the same deals at Big Lots starting today as you can on BF (one less stop)... Barbies $1.99 :groovin:

Michele

Barbies arent part of the BF sale...the 5 hour part.