BEST BUY OPEN AT 3AM?!?!?

scarface

ok i just got back from bestbuy to see if this kodak c360 was there...again it wasn't. 1 salesguy came over to me asked if i needed help, asked him if he had the kodak c360 to look at. He said no, i said it will be going on sale friday do you have it? Another salesguy came over and i asked him and he said...where did you see this at? I said...gottadeal online. He said they got these ads already? I laughed i said quite a few sites have them. He was like damn i gotta check that out for my shopping. Anyway he said...these ads are REGIONAL..some stores stock different cameras. I said i dont wanna wait out in the freezing cold for this camera and you dont have it, he said in my opinion i dont think we have this one. So i asked when will you guys be opening friday. He said well, what we hear we are gonna open the doors at 3:01 am for ppl to browse, then at 4 or so you can buy. And i said damn 3? When you expect ppl to be here, he said we expect them to be here at 6pm the following nite to start lining up. WTF 6PM:eyepoppin :eyepoppin . So i would suggest everyone go out today or tomorrow and see if this REGIONAL crap is applied to your stores. :gd_stars:

ok i just got back from bestbuy to see if this kodak c360 was there...again it wasn't. 1 salesguy came over to me asked if i needed help, asked him if he had the kodak c360 to look at. He said no, i said it will be going on sale friday do you have it? Another salesguy came over and i asked him and he said...where did you see this at? I said...gottadeal online. He said they got these ads already? I laughed i said quite a few sites have them. He was like damn i gotta check that out for my shopping. Anyway he said...these ads are REGIONAL..some stores stock different cameras. I said i dont wanna wait out in the freezing cold for this camera and you dont have it, he said in my opinion i dont think we have this one. So i asked when will you guys be opening friday. He said well, what we hear we are gonna open the doors at 3:01 am for ppl to browse, then at 4 or so you can buy. And i said damn 3? When you expect ppl to be here, he said we expect them to be here at 6pm the following nite to start lining up. WTF 6PM:eyepoppin :eyepoppin . So i would suggest everyone go out today or tomorrow and see if this REGIONAL crap is applied to your stores. :gd_stars:

\

Whats your location?

i think this salesman leaked something that shouldn't of been, because when i went up front to the security desk and seemed like some bigger guy was up there next to the guy i was asking (asst mgr) i asked him and he said well...5am ..4am then asst came out and said we're not supposed to tell anyone for competitor reasons. And the other guy shut up real quick.

My location is allentown pa (BB)

You know, If I were an employee, I think I would mess with people and give them misinformation just because most people inquiring about BF sales before the ads come out, know that its hush hush and shouldn't be asking. I would definetly tell people to show up way earlier than they probably need to be or tell them we wont have a certain item because I am irritated that they are harassing me about something that they know I'm not supposed to talk about. But, I am an evil chick and I'm messed up like that LOL

I called my BB and they wouldnt tell me anything. He did say they are opening at 5am though. That was all I could get. I'm personally not going to get my hopes up about too much until I have the ads in my hand. If I ever get them...

im thinking this guy didn't care what he said. Because the security guard was saying the same thing to me until the asst mgr told him to hush up. I figured some stores would open earlier then they said they would and since its gonna be 16 degrees here i doubt they dont want ppl to get frostbite lol :eek:

I was at BB yesterday in LA and today one in Ft Worth area and both of them told me they will be open at 5. I did notice that the hours are posted for the whole holiday season on the front door at both stores.

Which one if Fort worth.. I live in fort worth!

Ridgmar? Hulen? :bunny:

I asked a lady at my Best Buy about the camera, she told me they didn't have it now, and when I told her about the sales, she said if it's in the paper, they'll have it Friday.

I asked the guy at best buy about the tv, and he asked the same thing as all of the rest "how do you know?" i told him about gotta deal and he wrote it down. But he said If its in there im sure we will have it friday.:g_dance:

I asked the guy at best buy about the tv, and he asked the same thing as all of the rest "how do you know?" i told him about gotta deal and he wrote it down. But he said If its in there im sure we will have it friday.:g_dance:

Yeah our local bb didnt have a lot of the "hot items" that they called 1 day specials until Friday.

BTW..when driving off Monday night around 7 or so I spotted 2 HUGE 18-wheelers pullling into BB...maybe our merchandise....come on guys time to hi-jack the trucks!!! :threadjac

YMMV I think most stores are handing out tickets for door busters around 4:30 AM and doors open at 5AM.

Which store was this at?

what exactly are these tickets?i think ive gotten one at a big compusa sale but not for BF(i think), and it was just slip of paper they just gave me.whats it for?i dont think i even used the ticket. :confused:

I posted this on another thead but anyway i went to my bb today to see what the line looked like for the xbox. when i got in i asked one of the uppers how many laptops they are going to have and he looked at me bugged eyed and then turned military on me and kept saying i don't know SIR.