MACY'S

Meliss

I was just at Macys today, they're having a great sale already. Extra 20% off if you use your Macy's card. I would look at their site Thursday and check the paper for the ad. The past few years, the ad has been in the coupon section, but the coupon for Macys was in the front page section of the newspaper.

I was just at Macys today, they're having a great sale already. Extra 20% off if you use your Macy's card. I would look at their site Thursday and check the paper for the ad. The past few years, the ad has been in the coupon section, but the coupon for Macys was in the front page section of the newspaper.

what is the percentage of sale that they are offering... i will be going today to check out their coats..:D

I went today for a coat too. Some of the coats were 40% off. Actually, the prices on the website were pretty close to what they are in store. I bought an Anne Klein and it was a dollar amount off, not a percentage though (close to 35% off). Scarves and gloves were 50% off.

I went today for a coat too. Some of the coats were 40% off. Actually, the prices on the website were pretty close to what they are in store. I bought an Anne Klein and it was a dollar amount off, not a percentage though (close to 35% off). Scarves and gloves were 50% off.

hey if you dont mind , how much did you pay for the coat? because i am out too looking for a nice coat, but the coats on the website is not less 200-300 dollars. my budget is upto a 100...

Mine was a little more, it was onsale for $169, but I also had a $50 certificate I got from MyPoints.com points. It was a long peacoat.

wow thats cool, i will go today and see if i see anything. at the same time will check JC penny too... thanks for the info ...today is my anniversary so i wanna buy something. lets see what i end up buying :banana01:

Just heard on the news that Macy's big TV campaign, which will air during the parade, will feature Trump promoting the gift card giveaway. Macy's will apparently give away $1,000,000 worth of gift cards (maximum denomination is $500) while supplies last on BF. The catch? Cards are good in December, so you have to come back (so what! show me the $$$). Google shows articles about this at CNN and USA Today.

Just got back from Macy's in south Jersey and got a great deal on a couple things. Most noteable was a CK jacket orig $198 for $27 and another CK overcoat orig $250 for $35. Note that I used my Macy's charge for an extra 20% off. The people behind me in line just couldn't believe it. O yeah.

I went out early this morning to get the paper, and saw what I thought was the $10 coupon. Picked up about 25 papers (Journal News, NY Post, and Daily News) ripped the coupon out and went home. After really reading it boy was I upset, now the $10 coupon has been changed to $10 off $20.