Black Friday Tips... From an expert[bb worker]

Bestbuy7

Here are my tips [ from a bestbuy worker]

1. Dont bring the kids

2. Anywhere your going on BF leave at 2am .unless, its across the street

3. If you plan on getting an XBOX, please think again

4. 3 words, a shoplifters heaven

5. Keep all wallets in a disclose area, please try not to put it in the back pocket

6. Go to another store other than bb. :D :D :D :D :D Less lines for me

7.When the SA see Green they turn RED

[sA-so you want that plasma]

[you- yeah, so its 1000.00 :gd_dollar right]

you:flirt: pull out money

[sA:shock: - do you want a ipod , xbox, wall mount with that

you- :fedora:

your kids- :trampolin

8.If you plan on getting an IPOD ,expect long lines.

9. With this crowd , i wouldnt go to the bathroom, if you know what i mean

10.After buying, it would be better if you drop your stuff at home , to limit

the risk of getting it nabbed.

10.PT 2. If bb and cc is located next to each other, even though you have a good parking space. Find another parking space, you never know whose watching you

Remember tip # 6

Instead of carrying my gigantic purse, I'm taking this little purse that I can hide underneath my jacket, it's REALLY small, just big enough to hold my cell phone, my key to my car, and my cash and check card zipped up in the back.

Put your creditcard & photo ID in your shoe!!!

I say stick it somewhere people wouldnt be able to get it.

Inside your bra ladies.

Anyone can hide it in their shoe.

I wouldnt carry any type of payment method in my pockets this day.

If taking checks...Take a few checks out of your checkbook and your photoid so you dont have to carry the entire checkbook and or purse ladies. Take the few check fold in half and stick in your shoe or sock or bra or whatever just be careful. :yelclap:

Back when I was married to my ex we went to the mall on Black Friday. We were walking through the food court and all of a sudden I feel someone grab my purse by the strap and start pulling. I hung on for dear life. I was NOT letting it go. He finally let go of it after what felt like forever. I learned a long time ago if you carry an over the shoulder purse keep one hand on the actual purse part at all times because it takes nothing for someone to cut the strap.

Back when I was married to my ex we went to the mall on Black Friday. We were walking through the food court and all of a sudden I feel someone grab my purse by the strap and start pulling. I hung on for dear life. I was NOT letting it go. He finally let go of it after what felt like forever. I learned a long time ago if you carry an over the shoulder purse keep one hand on the actual purse part at all times because it takes nothing for someone to cut the strap.

I have heard many "experts" advise women to carry their purse in front of their bodies, one side tucked under their elbow, with their hand on the the other side (it's almost like a football player would carry and protect the ball).

Another consideration would be "travel" money belts or similar items.